I'm Staying Up All Night For Sick Kids!
I would love your support!
From 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. on June 26, we will be pulling an all-nighter in support of sick kids at Children's Hospital.
Needing care for illness or injury doesn’t stop just because there’s a global pandemic.
Our children continue to face medical emergencies, cancer, chronic disease and life-threatening complications at birth among other serious health issues. Will you help us stand by sick kids?
Your donation in support of our all-nighter will go towards:
- Medical equipment and resources, so that our health care professionals have the best chance to save kids’ lives.
- Emotional safety and child development programming, to support the mental health, emotional and physical development of children in hospital.
- Health professional training, to ensure they are up to date on the emerging standards of care.
- Family navigation and comfort programming, to help families through a changed system as they endure even greater emotional and financial stress; and
- Research and innovation, to positively change children’s health, today and in the future.
Childhood illness doesn’t sleep…and neither will we! Please consider supporting my team to stay up all night and helping kids and families in our area. I know that I am incredibly grateful to have the Children's Hospital right here in London that is there for all the kids in my life (and in the future) Thank you for your support!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.