The Bogey Men
Support Our Team!
- Carson Thomas
- Owen Gray
- Nolan Candy
- Carter McCluskey
Did You Know:
- Each year, over 109,800 patient visits take place at Children’s Hospital
- Over 857 babies are cared for in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Some children must travel from Thunder Bay (over 800km!) to be treated at Children's Hospital
- TVCC serves more than 8,000 children and their families in the 10 counties of Southwestern Ontario
- CHRI has 105 scientists and associate scientists conducting research
Funds raised for Children's Family Fun Day will help support three outstanding partners in health care: Children's Hospital at London Health Sciences Centre, Thames Valley Children's Centre (TVCC) and Children's Health Research Institute (CHRI).
Your donation will support specialized paediatric patient care, equipment, long-term therapy and rehabilitation services, and research into the causes and cures of childhood diseases.
Please sponsor us and help save and improve kids' lives!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.