Welcome to My FUNdraising Page
Please Support Me!
Hi! I'm Agent Eli Khan.
When I was young the Children's Hospital saved my life. I had a massive brain bleed and almost died. I spent half a year in the hospital and still go back all the time for check ups and that kind of stuff.
I am on a Miracle Mission to raise money to help kids like me who rely on Children's Hospital at London Health Sciences Centre. My current mission is raising money for the 2020 Radiothon! Please donate today, it doesn't have to be much because every little bit helps!
Your donation to my mission will support specialized paediatric patient care, programs, services and equipment.
Did You Know:
- Your funds will directly support progams like Child Life, Art Therapy, the Family Assistance Program which provides financial support to families in need and Ollie the Therapeutic Clown, so kids can just be kids!
- 90% of the cutting edge specialized equipment at Children's Hospital is funded by donors
- Each year, over 117,000 patient visits take place at Children’s Hospital
- Over 857 babies are cared for in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Some children must travel from as far as Thunder Bay (over 800km!) to be treated at Children's Hospital
Please sponsor me and help save and improve kids' lives!
About Miracle Mission
Miracle Mission is a fundraising initiative, organized by Children's Health Foundation, where community members of all ages, and businesses of all sizes come together to raise funds to help kids at Children's Hospital, London Health Sciences Centre.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.