Registration is Currently Closed. Information on the 2018 Event is Coming Soon!
About the Event
- RULE #1: This is a FUN day on the course for all ages!
- The event is all you can play, for 2 hours.
- The primary registrant of the team should be an adult. You will be the Team Captain.
- Teams are set to a maximum of 6 people: 4 players and 2 adult caddies.
- There should be one adult player or caddie per two children under 13 years old.
- Teams may consist of 2-4 players and can be all children or a mix of adults and children. Individual players must be 18 years or younger. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a caddie. Teams of all adults (18+) will not be permitted.
- Children’s Health Foundation may contact players to confirm the caddie that will be joining the team on the course.